Koyasan 2-Day Tour (With Guide on Day 1)【Fukuchi-in】
- Osaka (Other than airport)
- Wakayama / Mt. Koya
NTA Good Point !
1. On Day 1, this tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Visit Mt. Koya, registered on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list of "Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range." 2. Enjoy a stay at a temple lodging and dine on authentic Buddhist vegetarian cuisine. 3. On Day 2, enjoy exploring Mt. Koya (Koyasan) on your own.
- Tour Code
- GDT2NK9101NNS2-Day Fukuchi-in
OSAKA → KOYASAN
9:40 Nankai Namba station
Take the local train to Gokurakubashi station, then take the cable car to Koyasan station
**From 1 Jan to 28 Feb, the itinerary will be changed as below:
Take the local train to Hashimoto Sta., and take the bus to Koyasan Sta.
Japanese-style lunch (60 min)
Okunoin Temple (70 min)
Danjo Garan Temple (Konpon Daito/ Main Hall) (75 min)
Temple lodging Fukuchi-in
Japanese-style vegetarian meal for dinner
|Fukuchiin or Similar|
KOYASAN → OSAKA
*Please request beforehand to participate in morning temple activities from 6:00
Free at your leisure to explore Koyasan
Take the cable car from Koyasan station to Gokurakubashi station
Taka the local train to Nankai Namba station
16:45 - 17:15 Nankai Namba station
- 1 Night(s)
- Standard class
- Room Type
- Japanese room(3)
- 1 time(s)
- 1 time(s)
- 1 time(s)
English speaking guide
Public bus, cable car, on foot
- 29 Apr, 2, 6 May, 15 Jul, 12 Aug, 16, 23 Sep, 14 Oct, 4 Nov 2019
Terms & Conditions
- 7- 2 days prior to travel date
- 1 day prior to the date of the tour
- Prior to the starting time of the tour
- On the tour date / No show
1. Public transportation will be used in the Koyasan area. Seating may not be available.
2. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes as some destinations require long walking distances.
3. It is recommended to bring warm clothing as temperatures drop significantly in Koyasan.
4. A guide will accompany the tour until arriving at Koyasan Shukubo Fukuchi-in on Day 1 on the tour. No guide will be present on Day 2.
5. Children ages 0 - 5 will be charged an additional facility usage fee of JPY 1,080 unless reservations are made with child tour prices.
6. Lunch will be served in a Japanese-style bento box. Buddhist cuisine is available for those requesting vegetarian meals. Please apply to the guide on the tour date.
7. If no bookings have been received before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
8. Ages are determined based on how old the participant will be on the day of the tour.
9. The tour will move as a group, and depending on customers' walking speeds, sightseeing may take more time than planned. Vehicles other than listed in the itinerary may be used for alternate transportation if certain service has been suspended. Refunds will not be issued, and additional payment will not be required in such cases.
10. Even if participants are unable to travel to their next destination due to delays in arrival time, payments for taxi fares, accommodation fees, airfares, etc. will not be issued.
11. As this is a walking tour, participants using wheelchairs and those who have trouble walking much participate with a companion. There are many places in which handicap access is not sufficient. There may be locations where a longer route must be taken by such participants, and some spots may not be visitable.
12. Itinerary locations and itinerary order may be changed depending on weather conditions and business hours of tour locations. Lunch venue may also be changed.
National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter for sightseeing on Day 1, Lunch on Day 1, Accommodation charge (dinner and breakfast included), Other admission fees and transportation costs included in the tour
9:00 Hotel Granvia Osaka／9:40 Swissotel Nankai Osaka／9:40 Swissotel Nankai Osaka