Sumida River Cruise
【SIC】TOKYO AFTERNOON TOUR
NTA Good Point !
*Schedule might be changed on 1 -3 Jan 2020. We will update you once we have information.
*Reservation is suspended during 10 Jul - 8 Sep 2020 as the sport event in Tokyo. We will resume reservation once we confirm if the tour can be operated.
- Tour Code
*Free pick up service is provided from selected hotels
2:00 p.m. Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo
- Hamarikyu Garden
- Sumida River Cruise
- (Cruise) Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street
- Kappabashi ( drive-by ) - Ueno and Akihabara ( drive-by )
- Tour disbands at 6:00 p.m.
Drop off service is provided to the same hotel you were picked up from.
English speaking guide
- 1 Dec 2019 / 1 Mar 2020
Terms & Conditions
- 14 days to 4 days prior to the date of the tour
- 3 days or less than 72 hours prior to tour
- On the tour date / No show
*The itinerary ( tour completion time, tour schedule, destinations and other details ) is subject to change due to heavy traffic, weather conditions or other operational reasons. In such cases, the tour cannot be cancelled or refunded.
* Tour starts from Shiodome area at 2:00 p.m.
* Mailing fee and handling fee will be added if your accommodations were not arranged through us. ( if not specified )
* In some cases, a public transportation ( subway, taxi ) may be used for pick up & drop off service.
* Due to operational reasons, you might not be accompanied by the tour guide during pick up or drop off service.
* Infants may participate free of charge, however, meals, seats and other services are not included.
Terms and Condition ( more than 10 pax ）
・14 days to 8 days prior to the date of the tour ... 50%
・7 days to 1 days prior to the date of the tour ... 100%
・On the tour date / No show ... 100%
1:30 p.m. Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, Front desk on 3rd floor／1:30 p.m. ANA Intercontinental Tokyo, Bell desk on 2nd floor／1:20 p.m. Celestine Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／12:50 p.m. Century Southern Tower, Elevator hall on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Conrad Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:40 p.m. Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Dai-ichi Hotel Annex, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:10 p.m. Grand Palace Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:10 p.m. Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:00 p.m. Hilton Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:00 p.m. Hyatt Regency Tokyo, Bell desk on 2nd floor／1:35 p.m. Imperial Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floo／1:10 p.m. Keio Plaza Hotel, Front Information desk on 3rd floor／1:30 p.m. Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Marunouchi Hotel, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:30 p.m. New Otani Hotel, Entrance on 1st floor at Main building／1:20 p.m. New Sanno Hotel, Lobby on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Okura Hotel, Concierge desk on 1st floor at South wing／1:35 p.m. Palace Hotel Tokyo, Lobby on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Park Hotel Tokyo, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:10 p.m. Park Hyatt Tokyo, Bell Desk on 2nd floor／1:20 p.m. Royal Park Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:15 p.m. Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Shiba Park Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:05 p.m. Shinagawa Prince Hotel Guest relations desk on Lobby floor at Main tower／1:10 p.m. Shinjuku Washington Hotel, Information desk on 3rd floor ／1:30 p.m. The Capitol Hotel Tokyu, Bell desk on 3rd floor／1:30 p.m. The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Tokyo Prince Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor