Sumida River Cruise
【SIC】TOKYO AFTERNOON TOUR
NTA Good Point !
*Reservation is suspended during 10 Jul - 8 Sep 2020 as the sport event in Tokyo. We will resume it once we confirm if the tour can be operated.
- Tour Code
*Free pick up service is provided from selected hotels
2:00 p.m. Tour starts from Shiodome area
- Hamarikyu Garden
- Sumida River Cruise
- (Cruise) Asakusa Kannon Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street
- Kappabashi (drive-by)
- Ueno and Akihabara (drive-by)
- Tour disbands at 6:00 p.m.
Drop off service is provided to the same hotel you were picked up from.
English speaking guide
- 1 Mar 2020
Terms & Conditions
- 14 days to 4 days prior to the date of the tour
- 3 days or less than 72 hours prior to tour
- On the tour date / No show
*The itinerary (tour completion time, tour schedule, destinations and other details) is subject to change due to heavy traffic, weather conditions or other operational reasons. In such cases, the tour cannot be cancelled or refunded.
* Tour starts from Shiodome area at 2:00 p.m.
* Mailing fee and handling fee will be added if your accommodations were not arranged through us. (if not specified)
* In some cases, a public transportation (subway, taxi) may be used for pick up & drop off service.
* Due to operational reasons, you might not be accompanied by the tour guide during pick up or drop off service.
* Infants may participate free of charge, however, meals, seats and other services are not included.
Terms and Condition ( more than 10 pax ）
・14 days to 8 days prior to the date of the tour ... 50%
・7 days to 1 days prior to the date of the tour ... 100%
・On the tour date / No show ... 100%
1:30 p.m. Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, Front desk on 3rd floor／1:30 p.m. ANA Intercontinental Tokyo, Bell desk on 2nd floor／1:20 p.m. Celestine Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／12:50 p.m. Century Southern Tower, Elevator hall on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Conrad Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:40 p.m. Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Dai-ichi Hotel Annex, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:10 p.m. Grand Palace Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:10 p.m. Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:00 p.m. Hilton Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:00 p.m. Hyatt Regency Tokyo, Bell desk on 2nd floor／1:35 p.m. Imperial Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floo／1:10 p.m. Keio Plaza Hotel, Front Information desk on 3rd floor／1:30 p.m. Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Marunouchi Hotel, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:30 p.m. New Otani Hotel, Entrance on 1st floor at Main building／1:20 p.m. New Sanno Hotel, Lobby on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Okura Hotel, Concierge desk on 1st floor at South wing／1:35 p.m. Palace Hotel Tokyo, Lobby on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Park Hotel Tokyo, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:10 p.m. Park Hyatt Tokyo, Bell Desk on 2nd floor／1:20 p.m. Royal Park Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:45 p.m. Royal Park Hotel The Shiodome, Carriage porch on 1st floor／1:15 p.m. Sheraton Miyako Hotel Tokyo, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Shiba Park Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:05 p.m. Shinagawa Prince Hotel Guest relations desk on Lobby floor at Main tower／1:10 p.m. Shinjuku Washington Hotel, Information desk on 3rd floor ／1:30 p.m. The Capitol Hotel Tokyu, Bell desk on 3rd floor／1:30 p.m. The Prince Park Tower Tokyo Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor／1:35 p.m. Tokyo Prince Hotel, Bell desk on 1st floor