Kyoto Arashiyama Morning Tour
NTA Good Point !
Walking tour of Arashiyama. Visit the world heritage Tenryuji Temple and enjoy the relaxing walk of the Sagano Bamboo Grove.
Take a 4-hour morning tour of the beautiful and historical districts of Sagano, enjoying a walk through the enchanting Sagano bamboo grove where bamboos cover the area;
and Arashiyama's Tenryuji Temple and Jojakkoji, admiring their famous statues and pagodas.
The package comes with an English-speaking guide who will inform you about the peaceful rural Japan area known to be popular even when there were still nobles in the Hean Period.
- Tour Code
8:15 Kyoto station -(train) JR Saga Arashiyama station -(15min walk)
Tenryuji Temple -(15min walk)
Sagano Bamboo Grove -(10min walk)
Jojakkoji Temple -(30min walk)
Togetsu Bridge -(10min walk)
JR Saga Arashiyama station -(train) Kyoto station
Tour end 12:30-13:00
English speaking guide
- 30-31 Dec 2019 / 1-3 Jan, 30-31 Dec 2020
Terms & Conditions
- 14 days to 4 days prior to the date of the tour
- 3 days or less than 72 hours prior to travel date
- No show
* Public transportation will be used. Seating may not be available.
* Itinerary may be changed due to weather, traffic and operational reasons.
Tour fare included:
- JR trains from Kyoto station to Saga Arashiyama station
- All admission fees of the spots including in the itinerary
- English-speaking guide fee
* No refund for the above fare even if customers choose not to use the relevant services.
Tour fare not included:
Pick up services from hotels, meals and beverage, luggage handling or transfer and any other personal expenses.
* This tour includes total 5 km walking. Please wear comfortable shoes.
* Infant (no charge) : Meals, Seats and other services are not included.
Nippon Travel Agency Office at Kyoto Station (Ground floor at Kyoto station)
08:15 Nippon Travel Agency Office at Kyoto Station (Ground floor at Kyoto station)